Bags, Bags and More Bags

Handbags are one of my absolute favorite accessories. I have so many but honestly I need them! A nice clutch is perfect for heading out in the evening while a tote is perfect for daytime and kids. When I am out and about during the day I need something large enough to carry diapers, wipes, a few toys, water bottle, snacks and my makeup bag. I am going to show you a few of my favorites!
                                                          The Hudson Tote
                                                 
This bag is huge and large enough for me to carry all the kids' items along with a bottle of wine (if needed). I love the classic black and white stripes. 
This clutch is my favorite beacause it slips perfectly into the outside pocket of my Hudson Tote. I have a day to night look in a quick second. 
Love how this clip shows how these bags are super versitile! 

This bag I use for my business (like a modern briefcase). It's a heavy duty bag with style and holds a file folder along with my MacBook Pro. The luggage strap makes it easy to carry. 


The next clutch is my go to wedding/special event bag. It is elegant enough for a dressed up evening out and practical too. The hand cut perforation on this bag makes it look like a high end designer. My favorite part of this bag is the built in mirror and zipper pockets that hold more than just a lipstick. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Inspiring Innovation

Amphicars