Vacation Jewels

I know many of you probably have the same problem that I have. Hate taking my expensive jewels on vacation! The thought of leaving my wedding rings or diamond earrings in a hotel room or losing them in the ocean makes me feel ill. I always make sure that I have "fill ins" for vacation. These are my pieces that can pass as being real but really are not.  I am going to show you a few of my go to pieces for every vacation. This Deco ring by Stella & Dot is gorgeous alone or even more beautiful with a stackable ring added to it.
These $19 studs look like real 1.5 ct. diamonds and a gorgeous alternative to the real thing! 
If I lose them...no biggie at all! These are my everyday studs. Being that all Stella&Dot pieces are nickel free they are a perfect and safe alternative to my real diamonds. 


                                                                   
I like to keep my necklaces simple. I always wear my signature engravable necklace that can be layered with just about anything. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Inspiring Innovation

Amphicars