Layering?

Layering is on trend. You may see a lot of necklace layering these days. It's such a cool, easy breezy look that is easy to accomplish everyday. Here are some of my favorite go to pieces. The arrow and my engravable disc monogrammed with my initials are a must when it comes to layering my delicate pieces! 
                                    
                            This combo is also a favorite of celebrities! 
                                                               
               



I love to layer my engravable disc with anything from the delicate arrow to a statement piece.  


                                   

An engravable piece is unique to you. Such a fabulous piece for your jewelry wardrobe! Who can afford to change their clothing wardrobe every season? Not always easy...but adding a few accessory pieces changes the look of jeans and a t-shirt OR a cocktail dress. 






                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Inspiring Innovation

Amphicars