It's Still Summer

I never thought I would be wishing for summer to be over but we are just not used to this insanely HOT and HUMID climate that is Central Florida in the summer! Today it was 98 degrees AGAIN! Back home in the north, when we have a few days like this it's considered a major heat wave. In fact, forecasters put out warnings and occassionally schools close. Here, it's just another day in Florida. I know that come January we will be more than pleased with the fact that we won't need to shovel or even put on a coat. So in that sense, we can deal with the heat for now. I am loving the fact that the beach is so close and we can have a longer summer than normal. I thought I would share some of my MUST HAVE pieces for the beach this summer. Stella&Dot recently released tunics into their summer collection. I have one for my daughter and one for myself. It is the just an awesome piece for our wardrobes! Even perfect if you are pregnant! We wear them over bathing suits or with leggings. Unlike other tunics out there, these are extremely flattering on almost any body type. I love the drawstring on my pink one and the gathering at the waist on my daughter's blue/yellow one.
           
Of course my beach bag is another MUST HAVE! I have posted about this bag before but I will do it again...the GETAWAY is the absolute BEST around! It's just wonderful for everything from weekend travel to a day at the beach.  It is a huge bag that can be wiped off easily. With quite a few paterns to choose from there will absolutely be something you LOVE! 



Stella & Dot scarves are a MUST have for everyone! They are HUGE and SO versitile! I am loving this new summer blue tassel scarf. It can be worn as a dress, used as a beach blanket or in the car or plane for the kiddos.
                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Inspiring Innovation

Amphicars